Society of Veterinary Hospital Pharmacists
To enhance the exchange of educational materials and ideas among veterinary hospital pharmacists.
Welcome New Member
Thank you for your payment.
Once processing is complete you will receive a website login & password from the webmaster – watch for the email subject line "SVHP - New Member Login". Our List Serve administrator will be adding you to the list to receive our communication emails.
If you have any issues or questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The objectives of the Society are:
- To enhance the exchange of educational materials and ideas among veterinary hospital pharmacists.
- To sponsor and conduct workshops, symposia, or other scientific and educational meetings in veterinary hospital pharmacy.
- To encourage publication in professional journals such articles which will enhance the knowledge and importance of its membership to veterinary medicine and pharmacy.
- To organize committees of expertise to make recommendations which will encourage the growth and acceptance of veterinary hospital pharmacy.
- To encourage the introduction of, the continuation of and/or the further advancement of veterinary pharmacy by the colleges or schools of pharmacy and veterinary medicine.
- To promote research in veterinary and pharmacy practices and the pharmaceutical services in general.
- To promote the rational use of pharmaceuticals and biologicals in the treatment of animal diseases.
What Drives Us
The purpose of the Society shall be the furtherance of interests and promotion of education for veterinary hospital pharmacy.