- To enhance the exchange of educational materials and ideas among veterinary hospital pharmacists.
- To sponsor and conduct workshops, symposia, or other scientific and educational meetings in veterinary hospital pharmacy.
- To encourage publication in professional journals such articles which will enhance the knowledge and importance of its membership to veterinary medicine and pharmacy.
- To encourage the introduction of, the continuation of, and/or the further advancement of veterinary pharmacy by the colleges or schools of pharmacy and veterinary medicine.
- To promote research in Veterinary and Pharmacy practices and in the pharmaceutical services in general.
- To promote the rational use of pharmaceuticals and biologicals in the treatment of animal diseases.
- To organize committees of expertise to make recommendations which will encourage the growth and acceptance of veterinary hospital pharmacy.
What Drives Us
The purpose of the Society shall be the furtherance of interests and promotion of education for veterinary hospital pharmacy.