- A licensed pharmacist currently practicing in a veterinary institution for at least 20 hours each week (on average)
- Be providing professional service, teaching, and/or research
- A registered pharmacist
- A veterinarian
- Other 'qualified' individual interested in promoting veterinary pharmacy
- Enrolled in a relevant professional program.
- Currently practicing in a veterinary institution 20 or more hours per week providing professional service, teaching and/or research.
What Drives Us
The purpose of the Society shall be the furtherance of interests and promotion of education for veterinary hospital pharmacy.