MISSION & OBJECTIVES
The purpose of the Society shall be the furtherance of interests and promotion of education for veterinary hospital pharmacy.
- To enhance the exchange of educational materials and ideas among veterinary hospital pharmacists.
- To sponsor and conduct workshops, symposia, or other scientific and educational meetings in veterinary hospital pharmacy.
- To encourage publication in professional journals such articles which will enhance the knowledge and importance of its membership to veterinary medicine and pharmacy.
- To encourage the introduction of, the continuation of, and/or the further advancement of veterinary pharmacy by the colleges or schools of pharmacy and veterinary medicine.
- To promote research in Veterinary and Pharmacy practices and in the pharmaceutical services in general.
- To promote the rational use of pharmaceuticals and biologicals in the treatment of animal diseases.